| September 22, 2021 3:00-4:00 pm MYT
The semiconductor industry has some of the most demanding applications, a combination of extreme accuracy and precision combined with high-throughput, semiconductor processing can be divided into two parts - "front-end" and "back-end".
The backend semiconductor industry is driving the development of machine vision. Why? Because it requires a high level of detail and precision. This 60 minutes business-focused webinar will let you explore the market trends of machine vision and how the market demands have pushed the advancement of machine vision technologies, helping OEMs maintain strict quality standards.
We will walk you through the exciting journey through the post seal inspection processes, explore myriad possibilities in reducing electronic waste and improving your production yield.
What will you obtain from this webinar:
- Overview of current problems faced by the back-end process inspection.
- A solution for automating your manual post seal inspection process - VR20 G2.
- Showcase the whole inspection process by VR20 G2.
- In-depth understanding of the customization that we can do to fulfill your upcoming challenges.
- A live Q&A session with us to fulfill your further understanding of our VR20 G2.